Conference Venue is at the Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers:Address: 88 Dong Khoi St., District 1, HCMC, Vietnam.
Introduce about Ho Chi Minh City
Located at the strategic watergate in Mekong River Delta, Ho Chi Minh City also commonly known as Saigon is national hub of commerce, technology science research and culture. Though just accounting for 0.6% of land area, nevertheless it contributed the largest proportion to Vietnam economy. Ho Chi Minh City always leads the way in terms of high tech renovation, professional managements and decent services.
The City is famous for pleasant climate that attracts vocations all year long. Moreover, it is also the home to hundreds of shopping malls, trade centers, entertainment places and eco-tourism destinations. There are many great historical and cultural sites as Cu Chi Tunnel, systems museums, pagodas, temples and beautifully architectural buildings those are dazzling combined Vietnamese, Chinese and Western styles.
Passing through over 300 historical years, Ho Chi Minh City continued to flourish as leading dynamic metropolitan and well-preserved cultural treasures of Vietnam.
Other nearby hotels are recommended as the following:
Highlights of Ho Chi Minh City:
– Cu Chi Tunnel – Being at the north west edge of the City, this is talent network built under the ground of Communist side during the war against the American.
– Notre Dame Cathedral – just 1 minute walk from the City Post Office, the church used to be the biggest one in Indochina under Colonial time.
– Reunification Place – marked as the fall of South Vietnamese Regime in 1975 and presently exhibiting various war vestiges.
– China Town – covered by District 5 and parts of Districts 6, 10 and 11, this is home to well-established ethnic Chinese population.
– Ben Thanh Market – as one of Saigon landmark where shoppers could probably find all sorts of commodities and best selected food stuff.
Map HoChiMinh City