02. My Tho-Ben Tre Excursion (Mekong Delta tour with lunch): A two-hour drive through fertile paddy fields from Ho Chi Minh City takes you to My Tho-Ben Tre, the first bustling town of Mekong delta. Enjoying a boat ride on the Mekong river to an orchard islet where almost tropical fruit of southern Vietnam can be found and tasted. Following is a sampan ride on water-coconut shaded creeks for visitors’ pleasure. Visits to a local home, enjoying a folksong show performed by an amateur band, a coconut – candy kiln Lunch served with fried elephant-ear fish, a Vietnamese specialty food at a restaurant on Thoi Son islet or Mekong Stop Restaurant.. Return to HCMC.
- One local English speaking guide
- One seat-in- coach BUS (clean with A/C)
- One water bottle and wet towel
- Boat fees for sightseeing
- Lunch at local restaurant (special food: Crispy fried “Elephant ear” fish)